Harvesting the Print
When the print is completed, let the bed cool down to room temperature before handling it.
The Modix uses a spring steel bed sheet for easy print removal.
- 1.Simply remove the spring steel sheet slowly and carefully and place it on a table.
- 2.On the table, you can slowly lift the spring steel up slightly on one side and flex to release the print.
- 3.Remove any residual plastic left on the sheet such as brims and purge lines.
- 1.Maneuver the build plate into the printer.
- 2.Line up the steel sheet with the back edge of the heating bed.
- 3.Slightly flex to begin lowering the sheet from back to front, like a phone screen protector.
- 4.Apply some pressure in the middle to ensure that the sheet lays down flat, without any bulges or other deformations.
- 5.The machine is now ready for the next print.